Fees, Payment Options, and Gift Certificates
2023-2024 School Year
TUITION, REGISTRATION, and MATERIALS FEES:
Our tuition structure for 2023 - 2024 is based on the semester for early childhood classes and by the year for piano students. Fees for both tuition and materials are dependent upon the course in which the student is enrolled. Sibling discounts are available for all group classes, including early childhood classes this year.
· A Registration Fee of $25 per family will be automatically added to your account once per family per school year. This fee can be waived with a coupon code to be applied when registering before August 1st.
· A Studio Service Fee of $5 applies for every class in which you have a child or children enrolled.
· Families with students in group and private piano will receive a family membership (included in tuition) to the Musico platform for receiving lesson reminder videos, additional instruction, and for access to selected audio files for recording or accompanying practice. In addition, lessons may be delivered virtually through the studio membership in the rockoutloud.live platform when you cannot attend in person. The cost of these services is included in the tuition.
· Materials fees vary depending on the course in which you are enrolled. Please add required materials for your class to your cart at registration.
Click here for a complete listing of tuition, registration, and materials fees for each course:
Registration is online, allowing you the convenience of making tuition and other payments using a credit or debit card. You may also make payments in the studio with a check or the exact cash amount due.
· To complete your registration with us, we must receive a payment, in full or equal to half the total owed, including materials and all fees. Note: On a case-by-case basis, we can accommodate monthly installments when requested. Please choose the "Pay Later' option when registering and then call to ask for details. 270-444-3669
· Second half payments are due by Oct 15 for the Fall term, and by March 15 for the Spring term. We do not send bills so please make a note of these due dates and pay your balance in a timely manner.
· As mentioned earlier, you may pay online with a credit or debit card, or by cash or check at the studio. Notice that we have a "Payment Link" button on our website menu should you choose to make any payments after registering for a class; however, you must have created an account online with us at registration in order to log into your account.
· If you prefer to pay by cash or check, choose the “Pay Later” option when completing your online class registration, then contact us at email@example.com to arrange for mailing or dropping off your payment to the studio.
· We will not be sending automatic invoices for those who are not paying in full at registration. You will be responsible for remembering payment due dates. A late fee of $15 will be assessed for any payment not received within 7 days of the due date.
· If your student needs to miss their lesson for any reason, you should inform us by texting or emailing your teacher with as much notice as possible so that we can organize a video/online lesson. In many cases, especially in our early childhood classes, you may make up lessons by attending other comparable classes that meet as a different time as your class.
· We will make every effort to reschedule missed lessons in the event that we have to be absent from a lesson.
· In case of inclement weather, early childhood classes will be rescheduled and group/private piano classes may be held online via Rockoutloud.live. Check our website and text/email your teacher if you are unsure about meeting.
· Should you need to withdraw from classes mid-term, there is a two-week written notice policy during which time you are responsible for paying for those lessons and any outstanding materials fees.
· Email us notification at least 2 weeks before your last anticipated class to receive the full benefit of the lessons for which you are responsible for payment. If there has been an overpayment, we will refund the amount owed.
Gifting musicianship to a child brings lasting joy! Read more & purchase here!