Fees, Payment Options, and Gift Certificates
2022-2023 School Year
TUITION, REGISTRATION, and MATERIALS FEES:
Our tuition structure for 2022-2023 is based on the semester for preschool classes and by the year for piano students. Fees for both tuition and materials are dependent upon the course in which the student is enrolled. Sibling discounts are available for all group classes, including early childhood classes this year.
· A Registration Fee of $25 per family will be automatically added to your account once per family per school year. This fee can be waived with a coupon code to be applied when registering before August 1st.
· A Studio Service Fee of $5 applies for every class in which you have a child or children enrolled.
· Families with students in group piano classes will receive a family membership (included in tuition) to the Musico platform for receiving lesson reminder videos, additional instruction, and for access to selected audio files for recording or accompanying practice. Private lesson students may purchase a membership for an additional charge of $16/semester.
· Materials fees vary depending on the course in which you are enrolled. Please add required materials for your class to your cart at registration.
Click here for a complete listing of tuition, registration, and materials fees for each course:
Our registration process is hosted by MainStreetSites.com, which affords you the convenience of making tuition and other payments online using a credit or debit card. Link to the online platform here.
· To complete your registration with us, we must receive a payment, in full or equal to half the total owed, including materials and all fees. Note; On a case-by-case basis, we can accommodate monthly installments when requested. Please choose the "Pay Later' option when registering and then call to ask for details. 270-444-3669
· Second half payments are due by Oct 15 for the Fall term, and by March 15 for the Spring term. We do not send bills so please make a note of these due dates and remit your balance in a timely manner.
· There are two ways to remit payment. -- online with a credit or debit card, or by cash or check at the studio. Notice that we have a "Payment Link" button on our website menu should you choose to remit your balance online; however, you must have created an account online with us.
· If you prefer to pay by cash or check, choose the “Pay Later” option when completing your online class registration. Remit your payment at the studio or by mail to Amy Allen, 5335 Contest Rd, Paducah, KY 42001.
· A late fee of $15 will be assessed for any payment not received within 7 days of the due date.
· We will also not be sending automatic invoices for those who are not paying in full at registration. You will be responsible for remembering payment due dates.
· If a student needs to miss their lesson for any reason, you should inform us by texting or emailing your teacher with as much notice as possible so that we can organize a video/online lesson. In many cases, especially in our preschool classes, you may make up lessons by attending other comparable classes that meet as a different time as your class.
· We will make every effort to reschedule missed lessons in the event that we have to be absent from a lesson.
· In case of inclement weather, preschool classes will be rescheduled and group/private piano classes may be held online via Rockoutloud.live. Check our website and text/email your teacher if you are unsure about whether or not class is meeting.
· Should you need to withdraw from classes mid-term, there is a two-week written notice policy during which time you are responsible for paying for those lessons and any outstanding materials fees. By request, we will waive the 2-week notice if you have to withdraw due to missing more than 2 lessons due to COVID quarantines and illness.
· Email us notification at least 2 weeks before your last anticipated class to receive the full benefit of the lessons for which you are responsible for payment. If there has been an overpayment, we will refund the amount owed.
Gifting musicianship to a child brings lasting joy! Read more & purchase here!